Mrs. Moore - I have a question about the simple predicate when there is a helping or linking verb in the sentence. on the worksheet it said, "The ball will roll smoothly. roll = simple predicate. will roll smoothly = complete predicate." is may have wondered a simple predicate or is wondered the simple predicate?
Sorry you two! I didn't get the email with your questions until today. No judgment test at all. Simple predicate includes main verb and its helpers, so may have wondered would be the simple predicate
3 comments:
Mrs. Moore,
Is there a judgment test tomorrow?
India
Mrs. Moore - I have a question about the simple predicate when there is a helping or linking verb in the sentence. on the worksheet it said, "The ball will roll smoothly. roll = simple predicate. will roll smoothly = complete predicate." is may have wondered a simple predicate or is wondered the simple predicate?
- Michael Quartapella
Sorry you two! I didn't get the email with your questions until today. No judgment test at all. Simple predicate includes main verb and its helpers, so may have wondered would be the simple predicate
Post a Comment