This blog is designed for online classroom discussions, review of some class material, and extra resources for continued studies.
Friday, August 19, 2011
Welcome to 7th Grade Science! Together, we will have an exciting year exploring the hows and whys of nature. Science is about investigating, observing, experimenting, and sharing ideas. Hold on to your hats, for here we go!
Hi Kate! You may use a 3 ring binder with loose leaf paper, a spiral, or a composition notebook for class--whichever you prefer. Thanks for the question.
Hi Mrs Moore and her new students. Have a fantastic year!!! I know you guys are going to have a fabulous time in 7th grade science. I'll pop in and visit from time to time to see how you are all doing. Big hugs
4 comments:
What is a tornado?
Jenn
Hi Mrs. Moore,
So do we need a notebook or a spiral for notes?
Kate
Hi Kate! You may use a 3 ring binder with loose leaf paper, a spiral, or a composition notebook for class--whichever you prefer. Thanks for the question.
Hi Mrs Moore and her new students.
Have a fantastic year!!! I know you guys are going to have a fabulous time in 7th grade science. I'll pop in and visit from time to time to see how you are all doing.
Big hugs
Post a Comment