This blog is designed for online classroom discussions, review of some class material, and extra resources for continued studies.
for S.S notes on page 32 do we need to do that page and some words our bolded are those vocabulary words?
Hi Ashley!I don't have the book home with me tonight. Use your best judgment, keeping in mind what we have learned about non-fiction text.
I can not find my prepositional packet. If you have time can you please write the questions down on the blog for me?
Sorry, Ashley! I don't have the booklet with me. Anyone available to help? Give her a call.Mrs. m
Post a Comment
4 comments:
for S.S notes on page 32 do we need to do that page and some words our bolded are those vocabulary words?
Hi Ashley!
I don't have the book home with me tonight. Use your best judgment, keeping in mind what we have learned about non-fiction text.
I can not find my prepositional packet. If you have time can you please write the questions down on the blog for me?
Sorry, Ashley! I don't have the booklet with me. Anyone available to help? Give her a call.
Mrs. m
Post a Comment