This blog is designed for online classroom discussions, review of some class material, and extra resources for continued studies.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
The Ubuntu Project - Session 1
Enjoy highlights above. Please comment on what you learning experiences you gained from the session today, (both students at KIPP and at LATIN).
Use the info. below to access the google doc. accounts for collaboartion. Remember- Everything you write is recorded and teachers from both schools are online each evening checking all the accounts and your interactions. Use polite persuasive ideas to when communicating. Remember KIPP students will be online live Thursday wit hthe ir teachers from 5:45pm- approx. 6:45pm. It is purely optional for you to be online at that time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Mrs. Moore,
On my state report, you wrote into a sort of; above this sentence, Wind blows across the huge farmlands of Texas pushing crops from side to side looking as if dancing a native dance. What does that mean?
David
for the conclusion instead of saying "in conclusion" can you say "to summarize"
Thomas
Mrs. Moore,
You told me to vary my hooks on my state report. I start almost every one with "Imagine..." or "Envision..." or yet "Think up.." Do I need to just stop using those words and start with the image, keep on trying to vary my words (Imagine and stuff), or do I totally need a new way to do hooks?
Thanks,
Rich
David--I think I answered this in class for you. Blog back if I didn't
Thomas, Yes, you may use to summarize or to recap as an alternative.
Rich, your hooks should be different for each section--try different graab techniques as alternative ways to engaage the reader.
Post a Comment