This blog is designed for online classroom discussions, review of some class material, and extra resources for continued studies.
Do the kipp travelers need anything by tommorowAndrew
Hi Andrew! Just friendly faces, your 2 people the group decided upon with reasons, and lots of positive energy! See you in the morning.
do we need to put our introduction into our final copy tonight or do we just need to have it ready to go tomorrow?andrew
Mrs. Moore I read a book and it told me 2 regions in my state then I checked world book online and it told me 3 different ones which ones should I use or should I use both? (Sorry about the run-on sentence)Mallory
Stick with the worldbook from class, Mallory. Thanks for asking
Andrew, you might as well stick it in your full copy. We'll work on the conclusion tomorrow.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Do the kipp travelers need anything by tommorow
Andrew
Hi Andrew! Just friendly faces, your 2 people the group decided upon with reasons, and lots of positive energy! See you in the morning.
do we need to put our introduction into our final copy tonight or do we just need to have it ready to go tomorrow?
andrew
Mrs. Moore I read a book and it told me 2 regions in my state then I checked world book online and it told me 3 different ones which ones should I use or should I use both? (Sorry about the run-on sentence)
Mallory
Stick with the worldbook from class, Mallory. Thanks for asking
Andrew, you might as well stick it in your full copy. We'll work on the conclusion tomorrow.
Post a Comment